11/23/09

I'm always talking...

but my lips never move.
Maybe that's why you never hear me. I want more than anything to have back what was mine? Or was it? We all get a little selfish. Maybe my time is up. You're not mine, I wish you were. I lost that insurance when I left. I just want the simple things, where you hold me, and tell me how much you love me. That's it. I'm so beyond this.
My brain is all rattled up, a million pieces of me are scattered all over the damn place. I need your guidance, your voice pushing me. I want passionate romance with you. I want it all to be so effortless. I ask for too much. You know me too well. I want the truth and all of it. I'm ready for life with you.I'm ready to tackle the world, with you right by my side. I want more memories with you. I need a savior in this desperate disaster. I just want to have what was. I'm stuck in the past is the problem. This is not brain surgery. Bottom line: I'm not living a life and I honestly from the bottom of my soul and heart feel I'll never reach dharma without you. And I know my words don't prove it.
I never was one with words.