11/20/09

You figured me out

like I should know the back of my hand.
But I haven't the slightest clue about that.
It just goes to show, you see yourself through other people.
I love you, Brandon Allen Holder.
It's funny how you can do all the researching, all the background checks, all the hard investigating.
None of it matters.
You fell into my lap.
It was pure luck.
What a feeble, a fortune.
This is what the average joe looks for his whole life.
I have it at such a tender age.
I know exactly what to do.
It all runs together like that canal with the dead amphibians I saw.
Except it was all in my dream.
This is most certainly not a dream.
You know every line I say, every line I think but isn't actually mine.
You know it all.
Cheers.
To the rest of our lives together.
Your plan is brilliant beyond brilliant.
I'm sooooo there.