10/12/07

Perfection to the Nth degree



This is me in alter-universe form.ON CHRIS CROCKER CRACK :) ----->

Oh man.This week this week this week.This week has been great,horrible,overwhelming.Just everything I'd expect and things I never thought could happen.I don't have too much of an attention span for this right now,I'm trying to hang with mah girl and I have so much to do.I mean ALOT.Oh but hey!I got a comment back from that Tobey guy.ha I wasn't even expecting that,I didn't even remember commenting him!I get it today from him saying,"you fall asleep to my music?" OOPS.I had to go back and be like ah shiet what did I say?!Nothing mean,I was complimenting him on how I actually can fall asleep at night when I listen to his voice.He digs me.He knows I'm cute?Ha,this is a first but I'm going to tell myself get it,Crystal!And I never,I mean never say that to me of all people.I let the guys come to me,and right about now,I'm feeling something worthy in him to just persuepersuepersue.What a challenge!SIKE.This boy will be drooling over me.What's with me all of a sudden?I feel elated and like I'm getting things done on time.No more over analyzing and nasty remarks from my mouth.I have a motor mouf, a mean one.I think I'm becoming an adult.AND OMG!My bathroom is clean!yayyyy.I actually have a floor!

LIFE IS GOODDDDDD:)!