11/29/07

I know your face like the back of my hand

I've come to conclusion I can't be content with or without you.I just say that I am to not look weak.Fact of the matter is,you make me uneasy.I pretty much get goosebumps just thinking about it all.I'm not losing hope just yet,but I also know I can't wait around forever.There's no such thing.I feel like an infant,helpless and weak.This is a drought,all I can do is wait it out and hope for the best.You're like a virus,but a virus that I don't necessarily mind.There's no cure,but to cut all loose ends and tie the knot,negative or positive.So much possibility,two people,one connection.All in sync,the glitches turn.I know you well enough I can read you like my own journal,every rehearsed line,every stuttered word is all just pre-recorded.Not a broken record,a jack in the box.Never dull.Always enlightening.You make my world more intricate but for some silly ridiculous reason,I keep coming back for more.I need to wake up from this dream.It's been far too long from where we once were,where that is,I can't exactly fathom.Such a rush.