4/8/08

Time out of place

I'm indifferent on about 85% of the things I do and think.
I won't tell you when you have something in your teefs.
I like my grilled cheese's with ketchup.Or with applesauce and baked beans.Sometimes both.
I steal library books.
I'm senseless.
I'm clueless.
I'm useless.
I'm pretty much a wasted space at times.
But that's only at times.
I have potential,but I'm lazy.
I want to go fishing.
With you.
And catch lots of catfish.
And makes faces at you while you're not looking.
And freestyle with you.
And jump in that lake while our hearts echo against the water.
And tell you every little thing I like about you.
Then tell you every little thing I don't like about you.
You'll pinch my chubby cheeks and tell me how much you adore my green eyes.
You'll kiss my forehead and cup my face.
I'll grasp you by your belt buckle.
I've lost my breath.
All over again.
And again.



Dejavu man.