6/2/08

I bet you weren't

...born illegitimately.
"Twat did you say?! I cunt hear you."

Basically.
I saw you today and I've never seen you look so good.
We went for a walk,and of course I said too much.
There are so many things I have to tell you,
it intrigues me more than anything,that you want to hear all the stories I have for you.
We're still both getting the seahorse tattoo on our necks.
So when you panic at night,just remember I'm always with you.


I have this list,this list of things you and I need to accomplish.
And we will do them all,because I will not die knowing
I never did any of them,without you.

I will give you this list and you will want to do them just as bad as I do.
You know no one in the entire globe will do them except for me.
That's how kindred we are.
Kindred souls,you and I.