11/2/09

Drowning pool.

Introspection.
Thank-you for that.
I reveal myself behind the curtain, the water is trickling out.
I stood naked.
Windows fogged.
Replenished.
The water works started their work. The shower did its' job, now I must do mine.
I glanced down, didn't know if that puddle was from my eyes or the faucet's fault.
Either way.
I never dressed.I collapsed on the bed. The water works started their work again. Full time job I must admit. I looked around me, the imprint of my body pressed into the sheets. I didn't know if the bed was soaked from my dripping body or my eyes doing their job.
Either way.
No matter which way I take this road, there are going to be struggles. It's not getting any easier. I've come to a halt. I'm always going to be swimming. Swimming in my own tears or some other natural disaster. This flood of predicaments I am now drowning in.
I want you and all of you. I have no desire to get married. Not to the contract. Can we remove these strings that attach us to these expectations?


God, it's been so long.
I just want to be wrapped up in you again.
Is this possible.