11/3/09

Fuckin ugly duckling.

It's that stage again.
The one where I look like and feel like complete shit, but I don't have enough fuck in me to care.
It's comic relief to know that I almost feel sexy looking like an asshole.
I'm done with putting holes in my body. I'm done with mutilating my body. So to speak.
Hype ain't shit. I just want infinite amounts of ink on me.
Ink that means something, like you.
I think I'm going to go do that.
Ha, and I just love these blemishes that surface to my face.
I feel like a 12 year old boy hitting puberty.
It's almost sexy. Almost.
And the way my body is decaying and shrinking itself like a fucking tempur pedic mattress.
It's intoxicating.
I've become this sex feind,carb whore, yet socially bulimic and deprived little girl.
There's nothing wrong with this.
This just means I'm capable of making it on my own.
In the self-absorbed,technology consumed, 2009 world anyway.
All you're doing is mind fucking yourself.
Mental masturbation.