11/24/09

Nevermind.

This is probably the lowest I have ever felt in my entire life.
My father constantly verbally beating me down and I really hate saying this on a public site, but I have to get it out. It hurts so bad. I tried so hard, so hard to bite my tongue and hang in until I could get on my feet. I gave it everything, but I gotta pack my shit and go. Go so far away. Get my shit done, I'm already so close. It's not worth it. It's too personal. I need something to complete me again, I haven't been genuinely "happy" since I left VA in June. There's something to be said about that. It sucks this is what it takes for me to be a strong person. get attacked every day, threatened to the point of no turn. I'm so fucked up. This pain is irreversible.
Being beat down every day, told you're worthless, humiliated.
This is not how it was supposed to be.
I hate him now.
It's official.
I know where my heart lies, and I've been fighting for it since day one. I'm making the move. It's either that or I'll die of depression.
I know where to find happiness, so I'm packing my bags tonight.
Never looking back.
Goodbye, sperm donor.