11/26/09

Thank goodness

for oxygen?
I mean without that, I totally would not be here. All the hardship, all the pain and suffering, this ache, it's all about to come to a motha fuckin' end. It's Thanksgiving, nothing out of the ordinary going on around here. All these years pass, even with my family now, distance is the evil catalyst to hatred in our hearts. Well, for some people. I'm away from my father today, and I'm loving it. So is Joe, so he's alone. Alone, lonely, and single. I am none of the above, I have my soul, my soul mate, my common sensed heart and my mind and my salvation. And even though this is probably the roughest Thanksgiving yet, and it is, it could be a lot worse. I could be with my "father". I am accepting everything about this day for what it is and I've turned it into something amazing. I have the ability to do that now. It's quiet refreshing. I'm living with no fears now, coming back to my love, taking a foot forward and some back but it's thrilling knowing I have someone to share struggles with and possibly not have struggles. At the end of the day, I am a cool person. Level-headed once again, I have people that love me. And just like she told me last night, I'll look back a year from now saying the same thing as last year, thinking "I never saw myself here in this moment."
She's right.
Happy Thanksgiving.