12/3/09

Gotta bite the bullet

gotta bite the bullet gotta bite bullet gotta bite the bullet gotta bite the bullet.
I keep telling myself that. I need to exercise. All I do are these little projects and make videos of meaningless shit. It's convient though, and this garbage is occupying my brain like it needs to do so my mind doesn't wander too far. Which we know can be dangerous. Can't do shit. There are no jobs out there (even my new dentist agreed with this, he told me to go to school instead of trying to rough it and work), and the ones I'd even consider require a degree and I'm not up to par yet. Not even close. Until I get my car, I can't even do what people my age do. Not saying I want to be a basket case like everyone else. I just want to be able to cut loose. I need independence. I strive to piss excellence. I can't even join the Army as once planned. They discriminate against braces. Bastards. Wasn't going to happen anyway, we both can't be in the military. It's tough as it is now. What am I saying anymore? Don't ask me. Yo, Brandon get outta my brains. You're starting to seep out of my pores.


On some real shit, gonna start shopping here:
www.teextile.com