12/2/09

Looze lips

Dude. I never know what the hell is going on with anything, anymore.
Haha it's so funny to think about I really am a spec of dust in this world. My shits getting lined up though. Should wrap things up here about March. Hopefully. I will what am I talking about, I'm determined to the max. Going to see familiar faces, which brings me to familiar places. Things will heal. I'm almost there. Coursing through my veins. Coffee express. Everything is pretty awesome right now though. I can't complain at all. Wearing shorts, getting my tan on in December. I bet you can't say you're doing that. I've got cool shit going on, college campus bulimia. Stiggity stoked on that. Then in a matter of months, back to the roots, with you :) Yeah, you. We all know you read this.
Oh yeah, listening to the radio,which I haven't done in like eons. I'm not a radio person like I used to be. Lame. It takes me back to 1999.
Totally miss this bear;