9/30/07

scuba steve never warned me about this

I have to
I have to get out of here.
I have to get out of here and leave
I'm trapped,my brains are swelling
My heart keeps skipping
You look around
You look all around that room
What do you see?
What do you hear?
Oh dear God,it all comes back to me
I am no longer sheltered nor oblvious
This is the one time I wish I were nieve
It definately beats
It definately beats this torture of your haunting
Your haunt
You're haunting me over
And over again
That's life in a hospital
Ask me to explain,
Ask me to beg,
I'll drop details like you'd never expect
It'll scratch your cornea
While rumbling your interiors
I'll be as obscene as I possibly can
Then you'll know what it's like
I'm sick of waiting for this ideal nothing.
Take me away?
I no longer want to be in this hellhole room
It's too much to bare
Stop being an incredible threat
This is a joke