10/5/07

I don't give a hootinanny.

Gah.That's like my favorite word now.
Say it;"HOOTINANNY!" Eep.I just love it.
You know,I was flipping through old souvenirs and pictures of us,I've tried to forget.
This idea in my head is too vague,but I really do want to forget you,and you'll be just a memory.
Everything is colliding.
Time seems to vanish before my eyes.
Faster than they even appear.
I'm reaching out,but I only leave with disappointment.
I miss you.
Only in some convenient way though.
I feel quiet accomplished to know the weight of the world isn't on my shoulders anymore.
Always looking after to you.
I feel a tad uneasy and guilty for how I left you behind.
I was running.
You were running.
Faster and faster,let the good times roll.
I guess you just couldn't endure me.
I took the wheel and steered it in the direction of my demise.
I stumbled upon things.
Things I never wanted to recall.
You couldn't keep up.
It was inevitable.
I hope you're off to a better life now.
I am gone for all you know.
I lie awake at night,but never in regret.
Just the memories of you unfold.
I start to understand this mold.
I start to understand.
Me,you,and everything we knew.
It wasn't all that bad for warming up
with what was soon to be a disaster.