11/18/07

Choke

Today was amazing,awkward,brilliant beyond belief and every other feeling I've had bottled up and squeezed into 3 hours of being with Matt at the mall...and eventually Andrew.I'm not even going to get into that situation merely because I'm on a time crunch here.But spending that quality friend time with Matt was incredible,and we both needed it.And a break from our busy pants-dropping schedules.Ha.I got some Christmas gifts,which is the reason why we went shopping really,but to be honest,I kind of indulged a tad and bought myself a shirt from Up against the Wall,and a sweet ass coat and a teeth ring that I'm positively sure no one has.And other items that I adore and will most likely sit and collect dust.BUT!Can't forget,thanks to Matt,the book I've been craving for ever,"Choke" by Chuck Palahniuk.Oh boy,it is superb.I can not fathom it in words.I've given whats-his-face the heads up.He knows the deal,hopefully.Boys need to get out of my life.Trouble makers,that's all they are.And good for nothing.I never wanted to hear myself say that,because ironically,the majority of my friends ARE boys,but lately I've had those icky womanizing kind approaching me,which is itching at me like a bitch.One thing,me and Matt totally couldn't get enough of was that freaky desperate sales woman at the Seacret nail stand,freaking coming out of now where like a holy mammoth,"LIKE MY DUCK!?"
Ha.Such a lolly gagger,I must say.And to Veronica,fuck you.You've made me reach the end of my witts,and it takes a lot for me to get this angry,and I do realize I just said that,or typed rather on this public domain,and yadda yadda.Thing is,you really really do not know how much I wanted to slap your fucking accented face on the phone with what you were saying.Ha,it makes me kind of laugh,but just know,I don't want to hear your little pissy fits and stories about Will or Tony or anything anymore.I'm done.I don't care about who's hurting who and you got who in trouble,you're becoming the epitome of what you hate.Low life.Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean I can't.How fucking immature and childish,it's not even like anything was going on.Do you really think I could do that to a friend?No.I'm not like you,that hurts people that trust you behind their back.I hated Will for the things he did to you,and I didn't approve of him,but it was how you felt that mattered,and I wanted to see you happy.Anyway,I could care less if you are hurt or whatever now,because I never had the guts to tell you what I really think of you,but this is my chance to let it all out,and I sure as hell am.I'm better than you.As a human,you treat people like dirt,I mean,come on,look at what you're doing.Revenge isn't the answer honey.Sure,you're book smart and all that jazz but seriously,when it comes down to it,that's why people think about you the way they do.An evil,conniving whore,that thinks she has it all down to a science.Oh believe me,it's been proven.And don't think for a second you can do anything to me.You're everything I thought you were,and now I'm seeing it.Too bad you'll never hear my little two cents about you,maybe it would a nice reality check for you.Oh wait,good thing you lurk my stuff since you're too obsessed and jealous to know about my life.Oh,I already know.
Good luck trying to find real friends,I'm feeling better by the second.You know what they say,misery loves company.Perfect example of someone who will never experience love or the act of love,gee I wonder why.
Karma's a bitch.