11/10/07

Like a virgin losing a child

My day basically consisted of:

Matt telling me all about this dream he had,and it goes like this "me and you were at the mall and like you were eating taco bell and were like riding a zebra and all you were doing was running backwards on the escalator and trying to get the manikins to have secks with you. I was dead weak."

Ah,what can I say.The kid's got an imagination.It makes me utter the most obnoxious giggle in the universe.And I have to keep telling myself,don't be such a negative Nancy,you've just got to put all your ducks in a row.I bet I told that wrong,I can never get that joke quiet right.I just wanted to tell you,I'll be alright.
I'm alright.
I am alright.
But I'll still wait for you when there's no one else on Earth and you're standing on that cliff.I'll wait for you.Take your time.No hurry,hun,but I'm slowly disintegrating.Just make sure you hold me close.
Don't worry about me.
I'm still alright,but I miss you.
Where have you been?


Winter is approaching.My jackets are all color coordinated waiting to explore.I just wish I had someone to journey this place with.

MMMM (:Thank God for soy.Good stuff.