11/15/07

Oh,everything

We finally hung out again.Seems like it's been forever.I had a nice time,and our greatest accomplishment were those spectacular RL biscuits.God.I don't think you know how much I enjoy those,I almost jumped for glee but,no...You didn't see me when you drove me home.Hahaha.I definitely see potential in our friendship and it makes me so ecstatic.I'm glad I finally bought a lint roller and bags of Swedish fish and coke gummy things.I'm so amused by them.I actually saw whats his face.I don't know.It wasn't really anything out of the ordinary.You're not extra ordinary.So,I guess that's why it's merely ordinary.But I'm urging for more.I wish you were someone else.Well,take that back.I love the idea of you.Just not you per say?God,I wish it were different.You were basically everything I hate and I love.And I love just about everything right now.Why?Why couldn't you just do something about us when you had the chance?There's a part of me that just wants to be with you and fall in love with you,then there's that irritating scabby part that sits on the roof of my mouth that wants to shake you radically,and tell you what you're missing out on if only you made a move.You shouldn't be afraid.You already know how I feel.You make me uneasy.But I love that.You are going to be my hardest farewell by far.