12/6/07

Mind over matter,anyday.

I thought I'd shake things up a bit and say that I am completely 100% happy with life right now.Wait.No.That's not possible?!!?Oh,it is indeed very much so.There's been some strange sporadic epiphany in my life that came from way out in left field,and I've been enduring this natural high off life.Merely living it,that is.I've been more than comfortable in my skin these days,and ridiculously careless.I'm even getting my 8 hours of sleep,and fact over fiction no longer startles me.Not to mention,friends!Friends are good,especially Reeeeeets!(I know you're reading this,bwhaha).Well,I lava her and I hope we have more adventures together!I accept the shit that God grants me that I can not change nor tweak.Take it easy,kid.Remember that?Well,I took your advice.Look at the outcome,never the product.Never the process,just the results.Your shredded tears and blood,all the hard work will pay off.Not only can you then pay your dues,you can pay your undiscovered debt.As for me,there is no debt,that's just an excuse to be extra extra generous and bribe myself into feeding the poor,not bypassing the welfare,I mean.Think about it.We're all a bit selfish,so to speak.We take a little bribing to get our hearts beating the normal beats and not all of us are born with such compassion towards others.Prime example,me.I've learned all my good deeds I've been doing will most definitely reward me in years to come.How?That doesn't matter.It's always who.Never ask nouns,just the pronoun.Who will reward me?Not what.Because in all honesty,99.9 percent of the time,the things I get from "mercy" are not exactly my cup of tea and money can't buy happiness!It's true.Plus,I lose interest in your silly presents in less than an hour.I've got my mind made up,all I want for Christmas is a someone.Not what.A who.A genuine,sincere person.You could say I've come to my senses for once and for all.
Mind over matter?I'm afraid so.