12/26/07

Whos your heart beating for?

Man oh my man,the last few days have been quiet the days if I say so myself.I am ridiculously and utterly satisfied with life and everything about life.I had some rough times,but I always overcome every struggle that is shoved on me.I think I'm stronger than I give myself credit for sometimes.Not to mention,Christmas!Indeed this was the Christmas of the decade.I was spoiled to the max,I'll admit.Only thing I'm praying that I get is my new lovely Canon EOS 30D camera that I've been lusting for some time now,or you know,that beautiful iPhone.Either way,I'm appreciative.I won't find out what the "big" gifts are until my sister comes.Which needs to come sooner!As far as the whole "Pity me,I'm very single and lonely,it's the holidays so why not commit suicide" act,yeah,I'm over it.I don't need a fucking boy just because it's Christmas and almost New years.All this time does is remind me of my first love,this time last year.And how I miss it,but not exactly Dylan,just the feeling and being in love.I wouldn't change a thing though,because I also remember the difficult situations I was put in.I'll be with someone sooner or later.It doesn't matter anyway,I've already got a lover on my mind :)


Happy holidays!
xoxo