1/13/08

All the worlds a stage

If there's one thing I'm learning about society and trying at such a young tender age that I am,it's that I wish it could be simple but it never will,because the things that make us stronger,are the things that kill,and the sooner we can get ourselves out of this,is the sooner we can learn from this experience.And it's either I stand up for my beliefs now or just stay quiet the rest of my life.I'm sick of not knowing what to believe because I'm afraid of what's out there,and only pretend to have high standards and a "God."Truth is,I don't know anymore what I believe,all these videos and people and people of people are opening my mind and soul into things I never knew before.It's like being a virgin all over again.Religious virgin.And me trying to figure out whether I really think I want,no,need to live with my father at this point,is probably one of the hardest things I'll have to face.I don't want to ever regret a decision I make and I haven't yet.I've come too far for any of that nonsense.I guess I really am just the average person,trying to make a difference,is weak to a touch,and I'm just struggling to reach out and know that I'm not a bad person for leaving one,and joining another to do whats best for me.At this point,I'm clueless.About life.Only thing I do know,is what I think I'm going to do and what I think I know.And what I'm thinking is I need a change,so why not?