1/11/08

Back to basics

I've finally started finding my niches again.It feels rather good to know that I'm put on Earth for something and I actually wake up looking forward to something.The one thing that fills my soul with passion and illuminates my brain.Dancing.I can't believe I gave up on the one thing that I was put on Earth to do.To become an exceptionally intriguing dancer.And I quit?Whatever the reason being for that was(and I do remember why I stopped.)I no longer am letting anything or anyone stop me.I remember performing when I was a little girl.One stage.A group of girls.One passion.Not who wanted it the most.Who had the most burning desire for it.Or lack there of.I remember specifically looking out and seeing my mom,and almost teared up.Performing isn't about a performance.It's a connection.Sure,it's putting on a show,but moreso doing it for yourself.Setting the goal and feeling completely uplifted from everything as you know.I've decided I'm going to start doing what I'm best at and I love the most,dancing.Invincible probably isn't the right word,but it's the first that comes to mind.


This has been a huge inspiration for me :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMvfgjoRbQ