1/8/08

Griefcase.

Starting off the new year in a different place is definitely something I needed.Although I'm clueless as to maneuver my way around,I'll figure it out.I always do.Lately I've been feeling I'm going back to my roots.Good or bad?I don't know,you tell me.I'm constantly changing and am ridiculously indecisive.Which pisses people off and I can't blame them,but I couldn't give two fucks about what people think or say about me.It's whatever.And I don't know where this attitude of mine has been coming from but I kind of like it.Like I've told numerous amounts of people so far,"I guess I'm just one of those bitches that don't take reason." That's a fact.I'm feeling a bit of that New York vibe but in a more adorable way,and less bad ass bitch way.Strong willed?Indeed.


OH,DO I HAVE LOVEEEE FOR NEW YORK!!@#%^$%
Also,I want a boyfriend.Not to rely on,or be clingy and needy like most bitches,but just to care about and be ridiculously crazy with.Someone that reads to me and tells me how cute I am.Someone that doesn't care about making a fool of themselves with me and cuddles :)
Scratch that.
I'm looking for a dime,top of the line,cute face,great taste,and hella fine.