4/5/08

Shakin in my boots

I really had hoped it didn't get to this point.Where I know you so well that I pull away and know exactly every defensive line you verbally throw at me.I wanted to make it up to you,and make you feel special,cause if I remember correctly,you made me feel special and I'm a giver not a taker so I owe you now.Too bad you won't let me.I don't belong in anything you do,so it's a lose/lose situation.I guess I did set myself up for failure on this one.I just thought maybe you would've looked past all our shit problems and dig a littler deeper,and possibly acknowledge the fact that we used to be two crazy kids in love,but I know confrontation doesn't suit your 10 year old mutated childish brain.You told me yourself; "You got alot of fixin to do"



Well,maybe I'll come back on the weekend.
I miss you.