5/23/08

Exploration

It really hasn't changed.
I'm so ecstatic yet terrified.
Branching out.
No more limits.
17 has never felt better.Love knows no bounds,baby.Remember that when you think of who taught you everything.Every fucking thing about love.And life itself.Repeat that shit to yourself.


Pointless discussions
Over cigarettes
Filled with regret
Picturing your silhouette
I can't remember the fights
That you mentioned
Just the after thoughts
And sexual tensions
The natural progression
From intellectual aggression
To special attention
To your sensual sections
I needed every last word
Failin' to realize
How right I was wrong
Until you were gone

It burns in my chest
What do i make of this mess
That I call my present
State of living
I'm trying my best
In a room full of friends
It never matters
When you're always missing
Replay the scenarios
Over and over again
Repeat em' one more time
Let 'em scream in my head
Giving ups the easy way out
And what then
What do I do now
What can I do
To you I'm dead