5/19/08

Testeroney

Male species.
Such a fascinating creation.
Female species.
Not such a fascinating creation.


Ratio:10:1
Fascinating.
Do the math.

I only fit in with boys.
Pathetic,I know.
Wouldn't have it any other way.
I knew my place from the getgo.
For the past suffering years of adolescence that's how I've always been.
Never gonna change,and that's fine by me.
I can completely act,talk,and walk like a guy.
Not so fascinating?
I have the heart of a girl though,tender and fragile.
I just can't stand that whole having to care,and keep up appearances of being a girl.
Plus the fact,I just can't stand girls at this age,period.Prissy,pristine bitches.
Go die,hahaha.
Ha,fuckin vaginas.
Such a disgusting factor.
I'm cutting my vagina off tonight and growing a dick.
Then possibly fucking every living,walking pussy out there.
You know,just to get in the groove of how a dick works when you own one.
Greg feels me on this topic,so it's straight.
Oh,Lord I'm having that metaphorical illusion again.
Except with the whole androgynous part.
I knew I should've been born male for every reason out there.
How fascinating.