5/3/08

Nothing is ever what it seems

Speaks for itself.
And that is all I really have to say.
It was semi easy opening up,now?Not so much.
Flaws this,girls that.
Same old shit,like that broken record you played and it never stopped scratching.
One too many times have I heard this.
One too many times have I doubted people like you.
One too many times was I right about people like you.
So what the fuck makes you think you're different?
I'd like to believe you are,oh I really would like to believe you are.
You have no idea.
It kind of went from unrealistic to non-existent.
I guess.
I can't change your mistakes for you.
You figure it out.
I'm restless and this mind-boggling effect you've had on me is pretty dangerous.
My brain is saying yes,but I'm feeling more of a no.
Just for my heart's sake.