10/29/07

Ants in my pants

woahwoahwoah.Today was much better than last night.I was alone for too long.That's all it was,I was merely over thinking,over-analyzing everything in my mind.Which is what anyone does when they're alone for too long,and actually has the time to structure and perfect everything when there is nothing else to perfect,right?I don't know.That's just me.Dude,it was weird.Last night,I was on aim,and I saw that ;sjdgn;srhktm screen name pop up.DYLAN.What a coinkydink.But knowing me,I didn't im him.How stupid.God.I've been wanting to talk to him forever too.And I can't stop contemplating whether I should give him a call or not.Who knows man.For now,I'll just go with the flow.That's whats been working for me anyway.Craig's dog almost puked on me last night,that was soo not cool.And today,our plane schedule got a bit switched around,which is gnar,cause I just might not have to go to Florida?And stay with my best frannn and go to that damn UnderOATH concert,I already paid for.And showoff to everyone my Pee Wee Herman costume,foreal.What a blast this week could be,if only some persuasion changes mum's mind.We'll see.I'm far too glittery and I feel like I have ants in my pants to write anything else.Oh,boys need to hop off my nuts for now.Alex and I may have something?!Yeah.Best believe it.