10/31/07

Whata night

Halloween was pretty damn fantastic if I may say so.
shopped till I dropped
1 bootytap
3 Java monsters
25 million kisses
6 hours of my cheeks hurting from laughing so hard
10 stilletto heels clicking
1 pimp (as in ME!)
God knows how many boys ;p

Trick or treating?Naw.Not this year.I wasn't too disappointed.
Although I feel bad for Vee on canceling on her.Well,mum was being the asshole that she is,and I can't help that.Owell.To say the least,this day and night definitely turned out way better than I thought,and that's not even going into detail :)
Alex had work?I was going to just show up at Target in mah extra fly* Pee Wee Herman outfit,but ended up not.Oh man,I'm getting pretty impatient about that whole ordeal.Whatever,won't go into that subject.Tonight was legit by far.No Saosin show,but that's okay.I can look at Cove's fyne behind any day.I really really reallllyyyyy want my septum done.Who knows,maybe when I fly to Florida this Friday BY MYSELF(most likely),I''ll get it done behind mum's back.Bwahahaha,sike.I won't.But I just might,if Ashlee goes with me and says it's okay.Who's to stop her?She's like my second mom,and for that,she'll do anything for me.Ha,I can be so spoiled and manipulative sometimes.To be quiet frank about it,I am adorable and I know it.So?I can't lie,I was born with some damn good chromosomes,man.Besides,what can she do?At the least,tell me to take it out,which is dumb if she had a brain,and she's only lived with me for 16 years(go figure) she'd know I'd just put it back in when she's not looking.Gah.Life's good right now.

Time to hit the sack.