10/26/07

asdfghjkl;P's & Q's and some croquet


Who really knows what that shiet means anyway?Come on.P's and Q's?
Huh?I know like Q and A! Hahaha,let me stop.So,stuff is pretty good right now.I really wanted to play croquet,sounds ridiculous,I know but I seriously wanted to.Nobody can play a mean game of croquet like Crystal Wood.I don't care what anyone says.Then it had to keep stinkin raining!Gah.Poo poo on you,rain.I'm so stoked for the upcoming weeks to come,obviously.Ha,how redundant.Anyway,I made someone say that I was gorgeous,and made them smile?Wowzers,I felt kind of special,I must admit.Eep!I was going to do that "midnight Saw 4 thingy premiere" but since like everybody else is,I won't.And plus the weather can suck my butt.Bahhh.I totally went down 2 sizes in pants!Oh how excited I am.you have no idea,now I won't look like a fat ass in those H&M black pants I bought.Yipee :)
I gotta say,I do look pretty fly,it kind of makes me want to skeet.Maybe.Just a little.I feel really good as far as making others happy.I always seem to crack somebody up with a corny joke,or picture I drew for them,which has been hiding in my tarnished closet for over a decade,just sitting there absent until need be.It makes me happy.All I wish is that, someone can do the same for me.That's all.I can't wait to see Ryan.I barely noticed.Time is going by pretty fast,and I'm definitely content with that.
Dude,maybe what's his face will play croquet with me?
sweetass. baha

By the way,how do guys find this attractive? Please enlighten me.Ha,it's my asdfghjkl;omgomgblueburrrystinkypoo face.Eh,I guess it's pretty undeniably working,for some guys.Cool?!