10/7/07

Jesus Christ on crack

Yes,yes you could say that.
Life is good right now,cept I really miss Britt
We have got to hangalang very soon,I declare!
Bah "cause its a bittersweet symphony,this li-iiifee!"
Manohman,I still love Cruel Intentions,it never really gets old to me.
It did once,but that's cause I was jealous of Reese for fucking the cutest boy in Hollywood.
Fuck celebrities!Who needs em.And another thing,what is it with boys from far away,I'm talking not even distance wise,trying to holla at yo girl?huh?Frealz,I'm already waiting for someone,and on top of it,if you wanted to chill and whatnot,at least live in the same damn area.I mean,I take it as a compliment when guys say I'm cute,but like get real.I want some more clothes,dammit.
CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES.AND MORE SHOES!Omg,I can never have enough shoes.
Boombazookajoe negroid Cletus loving giraffe slore fuck face.
Ahh that totally reminded me of my Rickayy babeh ^^
I miss him :(!
That's my way of saying I am indeed dying of boredom and I still have so much to do,so little time.
You have no idea.
Well I'm pretty happy with where things are at though,as far as getting what I want.I must admit,I am spoiled to an extent.But hey!If parents offer,I definately won't refuse.And it's not like I'm going around with my nose in the air,stick up my ass 24/7 and telling you to eat shit.Nuhuh,not me.
I love meeee :)!
In that non-cocky,all confidence way,ofcourse.


Oh hey nignog check this too,some girl wanted to draw me in her perspective,and I thought it came out not too shabby,although the nose was a tad funky... I was rubbed the wrong way a litttle bit.She reminded me of Rosie O' Donell.DYKES!