10/8/07

Nobody likes a curly mullet!

I am all for some sappy cute songs right now.They make me gay.HAHA,gay meaning happy.Just thought I'd shake things up a bit.Today,hmm.Todaytodaytodayyyy what about it,eh?Pretty boring day,basically uneventful.That's okay though cause mum's totally going to make sure I have plenty to do to keep busy while Craig's momma comes.Ugh.What a coinkydink,it really does not surprise me that his mom comes to visit with no notice whatsoever.People are incredibly inconsiderate no matter how many times you yell at them for it.Some things never change.

Okay,go back a few entries ago,the one titled "I wanna make you holla..." that one.It talks about me wanting this and that yo,and what type of a man I'd like to formerly be with for eternity(psh.)and I've figured it out!Sorry Ryan,but this is the perfect match for muah.I mean,just look at him!His name is Nate,from Beauty and the Geek.I must say he is quiet the handsome stud.MMMMMM,you'll love him.