10/16/07

Zeetusapeetus

No more kiddie movies for me.Really.They are brainwashing me.Have I ever told you,you kinda look like a sloth?But a sloth with a bit of a lemur.Yeah,I say that's accurate.I don't know,man you just do.Unfortunate,but I don't have to date that anymore,so I'm happy.You were never really my cup if tea but I dealt.I really hope Alex sends me that breaded ******* in the mail.
Ugh,snail mail you are my foe.Dude,wonder why it's in Astrix's?Well it is because it has to do with meat,and I won't eat it but I don't want people thinking I do just because of a silly prank.Besides that meat will be nasty as fuck by the time I get it WHEN I get it.Geesh.Ohman,there's like a bazillion things I need to do and I have on my mind.I don't feel like being cute in this entry and telling you every little minor detail I'm feeling and using cute little adjectives.Maybe another day.I think I can be rash for a hot second.Have I told you Cove and I are getting married?Yep.It's true.He just doesn't know it yet.