4/23/08

Hard knock life

Oh god.
Where to begin.I am so incredibly confused right now.
About every single god damn thing.
I mean,I'm happy about lots of shit.
But I'm a pathetic mess in the process of all this shit.
Shit shit shit shit shit.
That's all this really is.
But good shit?
Cause I wouldn't want to be anywhere,or anyone else for that matter.
Dude,ahh so much is bothering at the same time.
Better come out with it,stuffs better leaving yo system than staying in,right?
I hate fucking followers,and copy cats and all of the above.
Oh gee golly does that shit piss me off.
We were all put on this fucking earth to be different and be ourselves.
Reason why we've all got our own name,race,background etc etc..
So,don't fucking copy me,at all.I will find out,and you'll get a nice creestawl sammich :)
unless,I really like you.
I fucking miss my pandakoalabear,like alot alot.How did this happen?
You just dropped me like a hat,but I see that you're bothersome too,and you know you'll get with other
bitches thinking of me and how they'll never compare.I just know this,by heart that is.
School,GED?!
Wtf,yo.Can't even get into that subject or I'll break down.Just know that,I am making my comeback.
Don't you think for a second that I won't either,cause I always fucking will.
Lil Wayne has gotten me through these past few weeks,and you can call it bullshit,I call it love.
Too much thinking gets me NO WHERE.
Which is why I'm glad I've got a good handful of friends now,you know who you are <3

Check it;

I'm so Dipset- Dipsouth Baby,
If you don't like it nigga, Fuck You wit a aids dick,
I hope you die 30 times, nigga murder moms,
No fast talk, Im on that syrup, im on that turpentine
If Killa say the Nigga Dead, then a Nigga Dead
If Stunna say the Nigga Dead, then a Nigga Dead
VIP-We be then niggas bangin in the red.



Yeah,you heard em'.